There were indications on Friday, August 20, 2021, that Anita Okoye, wife of Paul also known as Rudeboy; a member of the defunct music group, P-Square has filed for divorce, according to a divorce letter that circulated on social.
Anita Okoye is seeking the dissolution of her 7-year marriage to Rudeboy at a High Court in Abuja, according to a court document.
Anita and Rudeboy, whose love story dates back to their university days at the University of Abuja, are no strangers to the media’s tumultuous coverage of their marital issue, but this time it appears to be more nerve-wracking.
And now, Paparazzigh.Com brings to you some 11 tentative facts about the estranged love birds, Paul (RudeBoy) and Anita Okoye.
- Anita wanted Psquare to break up so that Paul can be on her own, she got it.
- She asked Paul to make her a director in the new company (RudeBoy records), he agreed.
- She asked Paul to fire his manager and replace him with her younger brother who studied music at Unilag and also had a diploma in Business Management. He refused.
- She requested that she wants to be traveling with Paul to all his events & shows, he refused.
- She heard that Psquare are planning to get back together and told Paul not to attend any reconciliation meeting, he ignored her.
- She then decided to starve him of s3x for 5 months just to make him know she is upset. Paul told Jude’s wife to beg her but Anita stood her grounds. So Paul decided to get a girlfriend who he rented a house for her ikoyi. And he stopped begging her for s3x.
- In December, she refused to allow her kids to attend the yearly Okoye Xmas party at Jude’s house which Jude’s wife condemned.
- In March, she requested that she wanted to take the kids for holiday in the US where her sister is based. Paul told her to wait till August but she refused. When Paul went for a show in UK in April, she took the kids and fled to the USA without his permission.
- In June, Paul paid a surprise visit to her sister’s place in USA only to discover she wasn’t staying there. She was in another state (Utah ) with her ex-boyfriend, one Peterside from the same village with her in Rivers State.
- Paul asked to see the kids, but she refused so he left & returned to Nigeria.
- She was expecting him to file for divorce, but after waiting for months and not hearing him make any move, she decided to file it herself.
Anita confirmed that Paul has never hit her. He was giving her 3 million a month as upkeep.