4 electrocuted at Anwomaso Bebre


Four men were electrocuted at Anwomaso Bebre near Ejisu in Ashanti district.

Early Ejaculation? Try These 5 Remedies, Don’t Joke With Number 4

The men – a father, son, and two others – were erecting scaffolding to work in the three-story home.

“In their attempt to move the metal structure from one end to the other, an eyewitness told Air News correspondent Kofi Addo Dumphy,” the tip accidentally touched a strong line of tension, which led to an electric shock.

Other eyewitnesses said the scaffold folded back and fell onto the highly-tense wires.

The four victims were between 21 and 45 years old.

1 of 278
var zbPregResult = '0';
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.