Apply: Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship To Study In UK 2021
Here is the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat Scholarships to study in the UK for the next academic year.
About the Ghana Foreign Scholarship Trust Scholarship
Applications are invited from interested persons for the Foreign Postgraduate Scholarships Trust Scholarships in Ghana to study in the UK for the next academic year.
Ghana Scholarships Secretariat offers sponsorship opportunities for those eligible
Ghanaians for postgraduate studies at the institutions listed below
- Brunel University, London
- University of Aberdeen
- University of the West of England – Uwe Bristol
General Secretariat requirements for scholarships for admission to postgraduate studies
You must be a Ghanaian citizen residing in Ghana
You must hold a degree in a relevant field of study
You must not be over thirty-five (35) years old for Masters and forty-five (45)
For the PhD.
You must have a second class (upper division) or better
You must have 2 years of experience after qualification
You must have a completed national service
Applicants should note that 70% of the sponsorship opportunity is for STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related programs. So it will be a priority
It is given to programs related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
How to apply for a postgraduate secretarial scholarship
- You must first apply to any of the institutions listed above to receive an offer of admission.
- Then after receiving the acceptance letter, submit to the Scholarships Secretariat with all relevant school documents including acceptance letter, transcripts and certificates.
- All applications submitted to the Scholarships Secretariat must be by visit www.scholarshipgh.com.
- Then create an account on the scholarship portal to register and start filling out the application form
- Then upload academic transcripts, acceptance letters, academic certificate, and other necessary documents in PDF format
- After filling out the online scholarship application form, you will be required to complete an online aptitude test
- If you pass the online aptitude test, an appointment will be scheduled for a selection interview in your area.
The deadline for submitting applications to the Online Scholarships Trust System Friday, June 25.
Applicants should note that the services provided by the secretariat are free of charge
That no individual, group or external entity has been involved by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
Contact numbers: 0302907051/0302907058