Medical laboratory technician in the health facility
Please share with Whatsapp button at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments section. You can join the vacancy alert in Whatsapp group for government (public sector). >>> Alert of government vacancies for Whatsapp group <<
- Conducting chemical analyzes of body fluids, such as complete blood count, lipid testing and other laboratory tests using a microscope or robotic analyzer to discover defects or diseases, and entering the results into the computer.
- Preparation, adjustment, maintenance and cleaning of medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyzing test results and experiments to ensure compliance with specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Perform blood tests for transfusion purposes and blood counts.
- Acquiring, culturing, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- Examine the dye-stained cells to identify abnormalities.
- Collect blood or tissue samples from patients, observing the principles of aseptic to obtain the blood sample.
- Cut, stain, and mount tissue samples for examination by pathologists.
- Perform other duties when needed.
Qualifications and experience required
- Holds a degree or HND in medical laboratory technology or a related field.
- You have at least two years of experience after qualification in a well-established medical laboratory or hospital.
- Attractive salaries guaranteed
- Residency is available for the successful applicant
Only the selected applicant will be contacted.
Application procedure: How to apply
- Interested and eligible persons should visit: Employment portal for health facilities.
- Then read the job offer
- After that, click the “Apply Now” button.
- Then fill out the Recruit Form
- Then tap the send button to send
final date 10 April. 2021
1 of 300