Auditors Salary In Ghana: Complete details
Auditors’ salary in Ghana
The auditor is the person responsible for ensuring that the company’s financial records are in order, reflecting the real financial position of the company and compliance with the tax laws in the country.
Auditors’ salary in Ghana
What the salary Do internal Make reviewers? The national average salary for 2020 is $ 58,844 according to PayScale. 1 indoor Auditors Reports receiving bonuses of $ 3,023 on average and revenue sharing programs that pay $ 1,986 a year on average.
An auditor has many responsibilities. Let’s take a look at their responsibilities, as shown below:
The responsibilities of the auditor
- The auditor prepares an audit report that can be described as an assessment of the organization’s financial condition. The auditor is responsible for ensuring that the financial statements of the organization comply with the significant provisions of the Companies Act 2013 and the related accounting standards.
- After thorough analysis of the financial report and a thorough investigation, the auditor is mandated to inform the government if there is fraud in the organization.
- He or she must assist the officer in carrying out the necessary investigations to facilitate the process.
- The auditor must express an opinion on the financial statements. If the auditor does not have enough information to deal with, he can issue a disclaimer, which will indicate that the financial position of the organization cannot be determined due to insufficient information.
- Auditors must also adhere to professional ethics and professional behaviors, such as not disclosing or discussing the organization’s financial issues and discovering results with others.
With the auditors’ responsibilities above, the next thing you might want to know is how much money they are making each month.
Monthly salary for an auditor in Ghana
Well, Ghana auditors get around 4,430 Ghana Sir and about 53,200 Ghana cedis per year.
Auditors can serve in both the public and private sectors. Where they work greatly affects their wages.
Who qualifies as an auditor in Ghana?
To receive the CA designation, individuals must complete a professional accounting education program, have three years of work experience, pass ICAG final exams, and then join ICAG.
How many hours do auditors work?
40 hours work environment:
Most accountants and auditors work full time. Some work more than 40 hours In the week. Overtime hours are typical at certain times of the year, such as at the end of the budget year or during the tax season.