BEST 10 GOVERNMENT NURSING TRAINING SCHOOLS IN GHANA (2021)
In our current Ghanaian educational system, one profession that has become very common is the nursing profession.
When it comes to tertiary education, the Ghanaian system of education has brought up several avenues from which an individual that take advantage of.
Though the current health system demands for a large number of employees within the health sector, it is quite observable SHS graduates have gained a high level of interest in the nursing profession.
There are some SHS leavers who complete senior high school and are not willing to offer any undergraduate degree programme based on personal reasons.
If you are an SHS graduate who is looking for a good nursing training school to enroll in order to become that respected nurse you’ve always dreamt of, sit back while I take you through a list of some highly acknowledged government nursing training colleges in Ghana.
Read Also: Types of nurses and their uniforms
- Pantang Nursing Training College
- Korle-Bu Nursing And Midwifery Training School
- University of Ghana Nursing Training School
- Teshie Midwifery Training College
- Presbyterian Nursing And Midwifery Training College, Agogo
- SDA Nurses Training College, Kwadaso
- Mampong Nursing And Midwifery Training College
- ENT Nurses Training School, Kumasi
- Dormaa Ahenkro Nursing And Midwifery Training College
- University Of Cape Coast Nursing And Midwifery Training College, Cape Coast