We create paypal account for GHC 30gh.Click HERE to chat us now or call 0541791948.
Importance of Paypal Account in Ghana.
PayPal in Ghana is a very hot topic. Everyone needs a PayPal account. It makes transaction online very easy and seamless.
Follow this guide to get a free PayPal account in Ghana all by yourself.
In this article we are going to answer all questions related to PayPal in Ghana. It is going to be a long one as it gives a complete information about PayPal in Ghana.
This article will be in a form of questions and answers. Whatever question you have about how to open a verified PayPal account will be answered right here.
Important information to note.
This method is working 100%. Share it with your family and friends.
You don’t need to change your VPN
You can start a PayPal account registration business. Help people to create their account and get paid.
You don’t need any foreign telephone number to register.
What you need to create a verified PayPal account for free in Ghana.
1. A working mobile phone number. Any network is preferable. Use a different network if the other does not work.
2. Your full legal name. Use the same name on your Voter’s ID or its equivalent such as driver’s license, traveling passport and Ghana Card.
3. A valid and active email address. You will have to verify it so make sure you have the password to the email you are going to use.
4. A mobile phone or laptop with an internet connection. I recommend you use a computer.
Types of PayPal Accounts you can create.
There are currently two account types PayPal provides, the personal and business account. Which one is better? You can do more with a business account as compared with the personal account.
How can I create a free PayPal Account in Ghana?
1. Type this link into your browser: www.paypal.com/ls. Note: If you are typing the link manually in your browser, do not forget the “ls” ending the link. That is the trick we used in creating the account in Ghana.
2. Click or tap on the Sign Up button at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Choose the account type you prefer. Choose personal for personal accounts or business for business accounts. We recommend business. It comes with several benefits.
4. Click continue to proceed.
5. Enter a valid and working email address.
6. Enter your password. You a combination of letters, numbers and symbols to ensure maximum security.
7. Business details: provide all business details required. Legal first name: your first name as it appears on your Voter’s ID card.
Legal last name: your last name as it appears on your identification card.
Legal business name: enter your business name. Enter any name if you do not have an existing venture.
Telephone number: choose Ghana Flag and enter your telephone number.
Business address: enter your address, city, region, postal code.
Primary currency: leave as US Dollar.
8. Agree to the User Agreement and click or tap on continue to proceed.
9. Choose your business type and provide the corresponding details. Choose any if you don’t have an established business.
10. Provide your date of birth
11. Leave the country as Lesotho
12. Choose the identification card you have. You can choose national ID.
13. Enter the 10-digit voter’s card ID number
14. Key in home address details. We have successfully created a free PayPal account in Ghana. What’s next?
How to verify PayPal’s email.
1. Log in to gmail or your email service provide.
2. Go to your inbox.
3. Click on PayPal’s email and click or tap on the activation link to activate your account.
4. After verification, you’ll be redirected to PayPal dashboard. This is where you can begin your transactions.
How to link a credit card to a Paypal account in Ghana.
1. Log in to your dashboard.
2. Click on “See details” under the Link and Confirm my debit or credit card section.
3. Click or tap on Link a credit card.
4. Enter credit card number.
5. Select your card type. Types available are Visa, American Express, Master Card & Discover.
6. Enter card’s security code (CCV). It is a three-digit number and can be found at the back of your credit card.
7. Enter your billing address for the card. More like the address you used during the credit card application.
8. Click on Link Card.
9. That’s all. Card will successfully be linked t the account if it’s a valid and working one.
How to link a bank account to paypal account in Ghana.
1. Log in to your PayPal dashboard.
2. Log in to your dashboard.
3. Click on “See details” under the Link and Confirm my debit or credit card section.
4. Click or tap on Link a bank account.
5. Choose account type whether savings or checking.
6. Enter Routing Number. You can get this from your bank. Call their customer care.
7. Enter your account number.
8. Choose bank account name. It should be the same as the name you used to register the PayPal account.
9. Click on Agree and Link.
10. That’s all. Card will be linked if the details provided are valid.
How to add money to PayPal with credit card.
Once you have your credit card linked to your account. You can directly load funds onto the card and it will reflect on your paypal.
How to Withdraw Money from PayPal In Ghana?
Once you have your bank account linked to your PayPal account, you can transfer funds from PayPal right to your bank account. However, If you have not linked your account you can follow the steps below.
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com/ls
2. Click on log in.
3. Enter your email and password to log in.
4. On your dashboard click on Withdraw Funds.
5. On the next scree, click on “From” and choose your balance.
6. Next, click on “To” to choose your linked Visa Card.
7. Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click or tap on Continue to proceed.
8. Click or tap on Transfer to withdraw money to your Visa Card.
Transfers may take up to 5 to 7 business days to complete. Although most of the transactions we’ve tried are instant.
How to withdraw PayPal directly to mobile money.
1. Go to https://zenithincome.com
2. Click on the sign up to create an account.
3. There are two columns, “You Send” and “You Receive”.
4. At the “You Send” column choose Paypal USD.
5. At the “You Receive column choose MTN Mobile Money.
6. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
7. Click next to proceed.
8. Enter your mobile money number.
9. Follow the next prompts to complete funds withdrawal.
Why is PayPal not in Ghana?
There is no direct answer to this question. According to popular opinion on the internet, it is believed that Ghana is not PayPal compliant due to the high number of online scams and credit card fraud in the country.
How to send money to someone on PayPal.
1. Log in to your PayPal dashboard.
2. Click on Payments on the top menu.
3. Click on “Send or request payments”.
4. Enter the receiver’s email address. You only the recipient’s email address to transfer money to him or her. The person should have a registered paypal account.
5. Click on next to proceed.
6. Enter the amount to send. Amount is in US Dollar.
7. Click or tap on Continue to proceed.
8. Click on ‘Send Payment Now’ to transfer money.
How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) with PayPal.
1. Visit https://zenithincome.com
2. Sign up for an account
3. Follow the next instructions to complete transactions.
Where to buy PayPal funds in Ghana.
You can buy direct PayPal funds from friends who are willing to sell. However, due to the increase in online fraud and scam I would recommend you link your bank account to your PayPal account and fund your account from there.
Is creating a PayPal account free?
It is free to create a PayPal account in Ghana if you follow all the steps in this article. However, you can call 0266436881 to create an account for you at a cost.
Can I transfer money from my savings account to PayPal.
Once you have your bank account linked, you can transfer money from the account to your PayPal being it a savings, checking or current account.
Does PayPal work with mobile money?
Yes. You need to use the services of online exchangers to get your PayPal funds directly onto your Mobile Money Wallet. Examples of those providing such services are https://zenithincome.com, https://www.payplux.com
What are the available PayPal alternatives?
Download the PayPal Mobile Cash
PayPal has a mobile application that enable users to perform transaction at the tip of their fingers. Download the PayPal Ghana app from the link below.
Download Link. CLICK HERE
Read Also: Sarkodie Net Worth, Cars, Houses & Businesses.
Read Also: Medikal Cars, Businesses, Net Worth & Net Worth
PayPal Ghana Solutions
For every questions relating to your PayPal account you can get in touch with PayPal Ghana solutions. They will assist you to solve the problem at a minimal fee. See their contact details below.
Email: [email protected]
Watch PayPal account registration video here