How to get NMC Ghana foreign verification done
Today we bring you simple steps to follow to get clearance from the Nursing and Midwifery Council, Ghana .
How to get NMC Ghana foreign verification done. Nurses and Midwives who are in the service and are willing to get a foreign verification from the N&MC for their educational or traveling purposes can follow the steps below:
2. Present the following documents athe N&MC head office, Accra
- Letter or address of the requesting authority ( council, board, employer or school)
- photocopy of Bali license (PIN/AIN) card
- Copy of certificate of registration
- Pay-in-slip from either GCB OR ADB as proof of payment of the prescribed fee (see fees and charges on www.nmc.gov.gh or nmc mobile app)
- Clearance form from GRNMA
3. Payment of courier mailing fee at the Head office of the council depending on destination (if applicable)
How do one obtain clearance from the GRNMA
when u get to shiashe nmc they ll give u the form then u send it to GRNMA headquarters just behind the nmc building for endorsement.