How to renew your NMC PIN/AIN as a GRNMA member.
How to renew your NMC PIN/AIN . The National Council of the Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association (GRNMA) at its meeting held on 16th September, 2021 deliberated on the challenges members of the Association face in renewing their Professional Identification Numbers (PINs) and Auxiliary Identification Numbers (AINs) annually and the fact that available data has shown that in instances where clinical practice has resulted in legal tussles, the nurses and midwives concerned have had expired licenses, the National Council resolved as follows:
1. The GRNMA will renew the licenses of its members on annual basis with effect from the year 2022.
2. All members are encouraged to download the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s (NMC) Mobile App for uploading Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points and make it a point to upload all their required CPD points achieved within a year.
This initiative has finally been agreed on by the two parties.
Follow these steps to renew your PIN/AIN if you’re a member of GRNMA.
1. Dial the short code *928*8# to update your details (staff ID, PIN/AIN , N&MC registration number)
2. Receive a message from GRNMA after a successful submission
3. You will receive another message within 48 hours from N&MC informing you to continue the renewal process either physically at the branch offices , NMC mobile App or the online portal.